The Student Room Group

Does my ex still have feelings for me?

So me and my ex boyfriend broke up in January because we couldnt see each other because of lockdown as well as other personal issues to do with him. It was a 6 month long relationship. I got into a new relationship with a guy in april which only lasted 2 months. He has not been in another relationship since we broke up. My ex boyfriend (the one i broke up with in january) has been in contact with me. We have been chatting and last week we met up for coffee. I miss him and asked him if theres a chance of us getting back together and he said he needs time to think. When we met he seemed flirty but has been giving mixed vibes since then. I messaged yesterday asking if he still has feelings for me and he said he doesnt know. We're meeting up for lunch on saturday. I dont know if he wants to get back together. Is there a good chance we might?
I don't think we can tell you just based on a paragraph on the internet!

The fact that he wants to see you is nice, but you should listen to what he's saying as well - he needs time to think because he isn't sure. I wouldn't put so much pressure on him to "admit" he has feelings or wants to get back together - just see how it goes and have a chat about the future. Fundamentally if he doesn't want to get back together he owes it to you to be straight about it and I wouldn't let yourself be strung along.
If you had personal issues with him and it influenced your decision to break up with him at that time and he does not know about how he feels about you now, then why go back to him? It doesn’t seem like he wants to go back to the relationship. Inconsistency in a relationship can be very off putting and it’s not favourable to be going in and out of the same relationship.
he broke up with me because of personal issues to do with his family and said for now it's best for both of us not to be in a relationship
**** idk, do whatever you want lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending