The Student Room Group

NTU or Sussex or Cranfield

SO I have got an offer from all the three Unis. for an MSc program in Global supply chain management. NTU offers a 1 placement year post academics and the rest of the university. based on recruitment and quality of education provided, if you were to suggest one of them three which one would it be?Thanks
Original post by pazzoballsoup
SO I have got an offer from all the three Unis. for an MSc program in Global supply chain management. NTU offers a 1 placement year post academics and the rest of the university. based on recruitment and quality of education provided, if you were to suggest one of them three which one would it be?Thanks

Hey! Have you tried comparing these using data at all to see which one would be best for you? Try The Uni Guide to see if they have any more info here: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/courses or UCAS course search. Quality of education can be measured in a number of different ways, but you can look at what students think about the course using the National Student Survey as well.

Which one is your gut saying you would prefer? Good luck with your decision!
Original post by pazzoballsoup

Hi pazzoballsoup!

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party here :biggrin:

I'm a student at Cranfield university, I did my masters here then stayed on to do my PhD.
Although I studied a different school (Manufacturing) to the school of management you would be in, I might still be able to help you with some info!

Is it the Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc you hold an offer for?
I'd recommend you check out the blogs, most of which are written by students already on the course, so you can get a good idea of what it's like from a student's perspective: https://blogs.cranfield.ac.uk/category/leadership-management/lscm

In terms of the recruitment, Cranfield is really well known within industry, and we have great links with potential employers. There's a dedicated careers service on campus that runs regular training sessions and careers fairs, and also can help out with things like writing a CV and applying for jobs.

If you take a look at the course webpage (https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/masters-courses/logistics-and-supply-chain-management) and scroll down to the "Your career" section you can see some information on employment opportunities:

Cranfield Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc graduates have secured jobs with a diverse range of companies including: Airbus; Tata Consultancy Services; Group Lotus; Adidas; Lidl; BMW Group; Toyota Motors; HelloFresh; KPMG; Kuehne & Nagel; Bentley; Saint Gobain; United Biscuits; Heineken; Eli Lilly UK; Unilever and Deutsche Bank. Their roles have included: Buyer; Supply Chain Analyst; Logistics Manager; Demand Planner and Supply Chain Operations Manager.

You will also see that Cranfield is ranked second in the UK for graduate employment in the DLHE longitudinal survey in 2017, which is the most recent year data is available for.

Hope this helps! If you'd like some more information on the course or on life here in general then let me know :smile:

Katherine
Student Amassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending