The Student Room Group

None of my friends like me

None of my friends like me and always make excuses not to go out with me, any advice? I think I’m ugly that’s why!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If your friends are choosing friends based off looks then you chose terrible friends
Original post by Anonymous
None of my friends like me and always make excuses not to go out with me, any advice? I think I’m ugly that’s why!

By what definition are they your friends if they don't behave like friends.

**** them
Reply 4
Original post by Ten-Ten
If your friends are choosing friends based off looks then you chose terrible friends

My friend are mostly girls and I’m a guy!

One thing's for sure ...they're not your friends lmao
Give them a good slap that usually does the trick

maybe they were planning girls night?
Reply 8

I stand by what I said

Best advice so far
Tbh. Setting up and maintaining friend connections, if it doesn't come naturally to you, is hard work. Picking up and correctly interpreting social cues, group norms, body language etc. takes effort. What do you have in common with the group? Are your interactions in tune with others communications? How did you become associated with the group?

No its just because they think their too good to be with you. If they are like that you are too good for them.

Then they aren’t freinds are they?
Original post by Sleepy youknow
Then they aren’t freinds are they?

Definitely not I agree

Try finding male friends we're usually less judgemental about looks when it comes to finding friends.

Hi Chris.
Tell them to **** off. Maybe they think you wanna get in their pants.
I just feel so low not having friends 😢
A problem is I’m in mostly a girls class at University and not much others guy in it apart from me.
Find new friends, bro. Easier said than done but this group is not it. How old are they anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending