The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by hajima
Something tells me this is a bait thread because the answer to your question is so incredibly obvious...

please enlighten me, how do i permanently 'opt out'?
texting them, cancelling, didn't work
Reply 81
Original post by SpaceLover29
I suspect some people here aren't being serious, but other people will still read the incorrect information and be put off from having the vaccine. It isn't right and the TSR admin have to do something about it.

do you have a girlfriend?
Original post by hungrysalamander
What does your race have to do with this? Anyone who isn't vaccinated is vulnerable to covid. Are you saying that possible vaccine side effects are better than covid symptoms?

Because ethnic minorities are more vulnerable to covid-19. Most black people like me have gotten vaccinated.
But I haven't because my body is sensitive and I react to healthy foods and medications so I can't get jabbed. But I have no diagnosed allergies so GP will brush it off and make me take the vaccine so I don't turn up to the appointment they made for me.
Original post by Ciel.
do you have a girlfriend?

Do you care that your actions can very easily lead to people being harmed?

(And no, because I'm gay).
Reply 84
Original post by Ciel.
please enlighten me, how do i permanently 'opt out'?
texting them, cancelling, didn't work

Email your GP.
Original post by Ciel.
then don't, it's not like they can force you. at least not yet anyway

They can pressure you because they are introducing the vaccine passport next month
Reply 86
Do you care that your actions can very easily lead to people being harmed?

(And no, because I'm gay).

honestly? no. overpopulation and all that.
oh, this is too funny. we should meet up and talk this out in bed. how do you feel about the nhs not allowing us to donate blood if we are sexually active?
Agree - also it's kind of ironic to me that we're being asked to put blind trust into the products of pharma firms who themselves have spread and actively encouraged misinformation in promoting their products, resulting in historic lawsuits and fines for the harm their products caused.
Reply 88
Original post by hajima
Email your GP. You're known here for fabricating impossible problems and then refusing to take the advice you're given. Congrats on getting the reaction you wanted I guess.

you're always so mean to me, hajima. it would hurt my feelings, if i had them.
Original post by Ciel.
honestly? no. overpopulation and all that.
oh, this is too funny. we should meet up and talk this out in bed. how do you feel about the nhs not allowing us to donate blood if we are sexually active?

And I think we have found the real reason for you not wanting the vaccine and spreading misinformation:

You don't give a damn about those who will die because of your actions.

At least you revealed your true colours.
Original post by Ciel.
"Vaccine effectiveness declined from 91% before the delta variant became the dominant strain to 66% since it became dominant.25 Aug 2021"
https://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/view/vaccines-not-as-effective-against-delta-variant-says-cdc-data

Troll thread confirmed now. Homosexuals don’t have to be celibate to done blood now. 🤦*♂️
Reply 91
And I think we have found the real reason for you not wanting the vaccine and spreading misinformation:

do you? do you truly care if random people die?
are you on grindr?
Reply 92

Also just a word of advice: I know your intentions are good but you're essentially screaming into the void. Unless you're some kind of masochist that likes fighting conspiracy-peddling trolls online there's no point posting on this thread, you're wasting your time.
Reply 93
Original post by Scienceisgood
Troll thread confirmed now. Homosexuals don’t have to be celibate to done blood now. 🤦*♂️

we do! for like 3 months i think. so they basically make it impossible
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
do you? do you truly care if random people die?
are you on grindr?

Yes.

And why on earth does me being on grindr matter?
Original post by Ciel.
"Vaccine effectiveness declined from 91% before the delta variant became the dominant strain to 66% since it became dominant.25 Aug 2021"
https://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/view/vaccines-not-as-effective-against-delta-variant-says-cdc-data

Why didn’t me quoting this thread quote all of your statements?…
Reply 96
Original post by hajima
Also just a word of advice: I know your intentions are good but you're essentially screaming into the void. Unless you're some kind of masochist that likes fighting conspiracy-peddling trolls online there's no point posting on this thread, you're wasting your time.

hey, that's rude. i'm not into conspiracies.
Original post by Ciel.

Here are the updated rules so you stop spreading more misinformation https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55296525
Original post by Ciel.

Please keep up with the times.

Attachment not found
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 99
Yes.

And why on earth does me being on grindr matter?

if you want to continue our conversation you should message me, i'm free this weekend. i like men who aren't afraid to disagree with me😂

Latest

Trending

Trending