The Student Room Group

What is the luckiest health wise you have ever been?

i climb a tree spent 5 minutes nearly falling out of the tree to many injures i would imagine
Well I haven't had covid yet, that feels lucky.
Reply 2
Didnt die from as poisoning despite it being decidedly touch and go for a bit?
I was born 3 months premature, had sepsis and meningitis and stopped breathing 3 times, parents were told i would have cereal palsy and wouldn't be able to walk without equipment. 20 years later I'm pretty much fine, with just slightly stiff muscles which can make walking long distances painful especially I'm I'm carrying a lot of stuff but nothing impacts my day to day life that much
Well I haven't got Corona even tho I haven't been very careful and I don't get hangovers. But my health is very bad in every other way
When I was hospitalised with pneumonia back in December I was just relieved that I didn't contract covid from one of the nurses bc she tested positive and she was taking my temperature the day before she began isolating
I only have mild hemophilia.
Walked away from a mountain biking accident with only cuts, bruises, and a bump on one knee. Bike and helmet were wrecked.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Surviving pneumonia and pleurisy. I'd never felt illness or physical pain like it and I hope I don't again for a very long time.

Quick Reply

Latest