The Student Room Group

Tesco payslip

I finished working for Tesco on 4th September 2021, I now can't seem to view my pay slip?
Does anyone know why this could be?
Hi my name is malang yaffa empoyee number 32291636 i can access to my wageslip how do i go abt it pls
Original post by Malang Yaffa
Hi my name is malang yaffa empoyee number 32291636 i can access to my wageslip how do i go abt it pls

Hi

Don't display any personal details on social media sites as you are exposing yourself to fraudulent problems so therefore remove your payroll number asap.

If after trying the below information and still unsuccessful then ask your manager to try and assist you with it or call head office.

And I'm a t/leader & stand in supervisor as required with tesco .
===================================================

Table of contents
Tesco Payslip.
Tesco Payslip View and OurTesco.
Tesco Payslipview Registration.
Tesco Payslipview Login.
Understanding Your Tesco Payslip.
Registering For an OurTesco.com Account.
OurTesco.com Account Login.
Tesco Payslipview.com Login Problems.
Tesco Employee Benefits.
Tesco Payslipview Contact Information.
About Tesco.
Tesco PLC Headquarters Address.
Tesco Payslip View and OurTesco.
For Tesco employees and affiliates, there are two different online portals to be aware of: Payslipview.com and OurTesco.com. The first of these provides information like past payslips, and can be used to make alterations to employee contact details, while the second is more of a general online employee portal.

Tesco Payslipview Registration.
Account creation is only available to Tesco employees or affiliates and before you can register, you will need to know your Employee Number. If you do not have your Employee Number written down, you should be able to find it on your employee card, or on any past payslip. Failing that, you could ask your HR department.

Once you have your Employee Number, go to www.Payslipview.com and enter it on the main field shown on the homepage. Click ‘Continue’ and then enter the requested information on the next page. This will include a valid email address and a password, which will then be used to log in to your account in future, so make sure it is memorable.

Crucially, your password will need to be eight characters or more in length. For security purposes, it will also need to contain a combination of upper case letters, lower case letters and numbers.

Tesco Payslipview Login.
In order to activate your Tesco payslip online, head over to www.Payslipview.com and enter your Employee Number in the field provided, then click ‘Continue’. For employees of Tesco Ireland, go to www.TescoIrelandPayslips.com instead.

Once the next page loads, you will need to enter your login details, which will include the password you chose during the sign up process, as well as an activation code. This code is personal to you, and changes on a regular basis, but the code that is currently active can be found on your last Tesco payslip.

Upon entering your login credentials correctly, you will gain access to your personal inbox. From here, you can view and print your Tesco payslips, view your P60, and carry out various other tasks.

Understanding Your Tesco Payslip.
If you do not have a lot of experience with Tesco payslips, the amount of information contained can seem quite daunting. For this reason, we have broken down the main things you need to know about each section:

Quote in the Event of a Payroll Query A four digit branch code and three digit pay group code, which may need to be quoted to the service department in the event that you have a question about your payslip.

Personal Details Information that is linked to you personally, such as your National Insurance number, tax code number, tax reference, hourly rate, and the number of hours you have worked.

Holiday Information Details about holiday entitlement, remaining holiday time, etc.

Payments A section outlining your basic pay, overtime pay, holiday pay and retirement savings.

Deductions Information about deductions like tax, student loan repayments and NI contributions.

Four Digit Activation Code A four digit activation code, used for the Tesco Payslipview service.

Net Pay Your take home pay, calculated by subtracting total deductions from total pay.

Registering For an OurTesco.com Account.
To sign up for an account on the OurTesco service, go to www.OurTesco.com and click on the ‘Register’ button, which is located in the top right of the homepage. From there, you need to provide your Employee Number, select your job role from the menu provided, choose a new password and enter a few additional personal details.

Your password needs to be at least eight characters in length, and must include a combination of upper case and lower case letters, as well as at least one number. You will also need to read and agree to the terms and conditions. Once you have completed these steps, click on the ‘Register’ button to create your account.

OurTesco.com Account Login.
After you have created your account, you can sign in by going to www.OurTesco.com and clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button, located in the top right of the homepage. Using the login form that appears, you should enter your Employee Number and password. Then click on the ‘Sign In’ button underneath the form to log in.

It is worth noting that you can also opt to use the email address you provided during the sign up process instead of your Employee Number. Try to remember that your password is case sensitive.

Tesco Payslipview.com Login Problems.
Every now and then, Tesco employees encounter difficulties when attempting to log in to either the Payslipview.com or OurTesco.com platforms. Yet, in most cases, there is a fairly simple solution. If you are unsure what is causing the problem, the best thing to do is work through these troubleshooting stages.

First, you should double check that your internet connection is working by attempting to load a different website. Next, it is important to make sure you are entering the right login credentials. If you are using different passwords for www.Payslipview.com and www.OurTesco.com, you should make sure you have entered the right one.

Look out for any potential typing errors. These can be especially difficult to spot in the password field, because the password will be obscured, so if in doubt, re-enter the password again from scratch. It is important to know that both platforms have case sensitivity for passwords, so make sure CAPS LOCK is set to off.

If you have forgotten your OurTesco password, you can reset it by going to:

https://www.ourtesco.com/login-assistance/

Some users have trouble loading the Payslipview.com login page, so if this applies, try the mobile version:

https://payslipview.com/mobile/

Users who continue to experience problems might wish to try using a different web browser, or a different device entirely. Alternatively, you can try staying on the same device and same web browser, but ensuring you have the latest version. It may also be a good idea to clear your cache and cookies before trying to log in again.
Original post by chelseawatts999
I finished working for Tesco on 4th September 2021, I now can't seem to view my pay slip?
Does anyone know why this could be?

They may have blocked your account with no longer being an employee !!!

Contact head office about it if you require a copy of the payline for August/ September.
Done the same to me says account suspended now saying wrong user name or password
I don't know if it is because I am new and that it is my first payslip at Tesco but Tesco Payslipview is stating that my employee number is not recognised. I'll have to speak to them about this the next time I work there.
Original post by Shawmiyan
I don't know if it is because I am new and that it is my first payslip at Tesco but Tesco Payslipview is stating that my employee number is not recognised. I'll have to speak to them about this the next time I work there.

If you having trouble with signing up to ourtesco website for your payslip etc then you'll need to speak with your immediate store manager who hopefully will be able to resolve the issue for you. Do it soon as possible as you can Pop in to your store and speak to the manager about it anytime without waiting until you are next in work.

Try one of the below until you see your manager as might help you but if still having problems then you'll need to get it sorted out.

Could also be that payroll haven't updated the computer system with your details which could mean that you not able to sign up yet.

How do I activate my Tesco payslip......

To activate your Tesco payslip and p60 online, you must first go to the homepage at www.Payslipview.com. From there, you will be greeted with a login form, requesting your Employee Number. Enter your 8 digit Tesco Employee number (located under \u201caddress\u201d on your payslip) and click 'Continue'.

How do I access my Tesco portal.....
You can access Your Portal here using the email address and password you provided. Your Portal is your personal online space. It is where we show you the information gathered by the box, including how many miles you have used and how many remain.

How do I find my Tesco payslip activation code...
The Tesco activation code is the four-digit code which is shown at the bottom of your signNow Tesco payslip. You will need to enter your activation code on the second page of the login process on www.payslipview.com.
I sorted it out today but thanks for the help. Turns out I didn't have an online account yet and registered for one today.
Original post by Shawmiyan
I sorted it out today but thanks for the help. Turns out I didn't have an online account yet and registered for one today.

I was thinking that you might not have registered any account yet as in previous information I posted in earlier post
At least you have now got access to your online account and can look at your payslip now .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending