Am I Fat?

Watch
Blueowl2323
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So, I have always been worried about my weight and thinking I am fat. Like everday I look in the mirror and think Am I fat? I also ask people and they say no and that I am not fat. I feel so pressured with the feeling that I am overweight, As even though I workout everday and eat healthy with low fat foods or low sugar desserts. The worst part is that I hate eating desserts as I rarlely eat them, But when I do on very rare ocassions I feel ashamed and guilty thinking I am fat and I take guilt trips in eating everday meals as well.
Last edited by Blueowl2323; 4 weeks ago
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
I still eat, But I eat with guilt
SlaveofAll
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does it have to do with stress?
RogerOxon
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Blueowl2323)
So, I have always been worried about my weight and thinking I am fat. Like everday I look in the mirror and think Am I fat? I also ask people and they say no and that I am not fat. I feel so pressured with the feeling that I am overweight, As even though I workout everday and eat healthy with low fat foods or low sugar desserts. The worst part is that I hate eating desserts as I rarlely eat them, But when I do on very rare ocassions I feel ashamed and guilty thinking I am fat and I take guilt trips in eating everday meals as well.
What is your BMI? Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat a well balanced diet?

Many people have real issues with their weight. There's nothing to be guilty about.
username5812124
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I thought I was fat and stopped eating sugar and started to workout I lost maybe 15 ponds in two months. You can lose weight but it’s different for everyone. My doctor took my weight and height and said I need to lose 30 pounds even after I lost 15. You have to look for plans or diets that work for you.
Last edited by username5812124; 4 weeks ago
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
And why is this in TV SHOWS forum.... Ffs.
TheCFiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol how can you ask us if your fat without giving us any information about your body type. :lol: If you eat well and workout regularly I doubt you are overweight. Even then if you continue doing that you will lose weight. I'm sure your fine, nothing to stress over
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
(Original post by angelove1704)
I thought I was fat and stopped eating sugar and started to workout I lost maybe 15 ponds in two months. You can lose weight but it’s different for everyone. My doctor took my weight and height and said I need to lose 30 pounds even after I lost 15. You have to look for plans or diets that work for you.
Ok thanks

(Original post by SlaveofAll)
Does it have to do with stress?
Possibly
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheCFiles)
Lol how can you ask us if your fat without giving us any information about your body type. :lol: If you eat well and workout regularly I doubt you are overweight. Even then if you continue doing that you will lose weight. I'm sure your fine, nothing to stress over
Ok, Btw your profile picture made my day:lol:
Last edited by Blueowl2323; 4 weeks ago
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
(Original post by RogerOxon)
What is your BMI? Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat a well balanced diet?

Many people have real issues with their weight. There's nothing to be guilty about.
Thank you, I will keep that in mind
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Possibly
Deep breathing and taking a moderate break should lessen your reservations about eating food.
TheCFiles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok, Btw your profile picture made my day:lol:
Haha glad to hear
Blueowl2323
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheCFiles)
Haha glad to hear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads