The Student Room Group

I fell in love with a girl

I fell in love with a girl. Who is my boss and. Rarely she is talking to me about work. When she come in office even she don't say hi to me.. in the starting it was ok she were staying hello hi. But now don't. Everyday I'm sending her beautiful good morning message with flower. Each message and flower then different.
And every night sending good night.
I wrote a lot good morning and night messages. In which I express my love but do not get any response from her side..
And even she didn't said . Don't send me msg.. when I'm seeing her in office she behaving like I didn't send her any message..
What can I do . I'm really depressed. Because I love her more then my self..
I want be with her forever..
But how ..
And please answer me what's is mean it she behave like thus..
Thank you
It doesn't sound like she's interested, and also, it would be really unprofessional for both of you if you had any kind of romance, since she's your boss. You're best moving on.
Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It doesn't sound like she's interested, and also, it would be really unprofessional for both of you if you had any kind of romance, since she's your boss. You're best moving on.

But I can't move on we both are humans and I really love her . More than my self. I'm in her company because of her didn't accept a lot more good offers..
It's not about romance I want to marriage with her..
Original post by Anonymous
But I can't move on we both are humans and I really love her . More than my self. I'm in her company because of her didn't accept a lot more good offers..
It's not about romance I want to marriage with her..

I swear this site is gonna die because of these trolls
Reply 4
Original post by InfiniteWill
I swear this site is gonna die because of these trolls

but I need help I swear I'm really depressed 😔
Original post by Lianglee
but I need help I swear I'm really depressed 😔

Heyy if you need help, you can dm me. But if you are a troll, I'm going to ignore you.

But know that, I'm no expert in mental health or anything... I'm just a 20 year old student lol xD
Reply 6
Heyy if you need help, you can dm me. But if you are a troll, I'm going to ignore you.

But know that, I'm no expert in mental health or anything... I'm just a 20 year old student lol xD

Ok I'm coming to inbox.
Reply 7

Im new on this site can't DM you can you send me message please?
Lol you have been exposed
There's nothing that you can do in this situation. Respect that she's not interested and stop sending her unprofessional text messages.
Lol you have been exposed

Yes I'm new here
Im new on this site can't DM you can you send me message please?

no, because you are troll lol.

Just learn some human decency to allow girls to not like you even if you 'love' them.
(edited 2 years ago)
no, because you are troll lol.

Just learn some human decency to allow girls to not like you even if you 'love' them.

Not troll dear I just become a member here to get help but you guys are not helping.. degrading. You don't know when you'll in love with someone one.
Not troll dear I just become a member here to get help but you guys are not helping.. degrading. You don't know when you'll in love with someone one.

You don't know when to set up boundaries when someone doesn't reciprocate that 'love'
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending