The Student Room Group

Really worried I won’t do well in autumn exams!!

I decided to retake bio chem and maths and Now I’m so worried that I won’t even pass. I feel like I haven’t done enough revision and that I’m running out of time. Can someone suggest how I should use my time now wisely? For maths I’ve watched all the examsolution videos and done the questions and now I’m going through pmt questions for which I’ve done sequences, logs, and differentiation so I’m planning on doing trig tonight and integration the next night. Pure maths is okay and I’ve looked over stats and mechanics but I’m more worried about mechanics. And then there’s chemistry paper one is okay but I’m terrified for organic I don’t know if I should do revise organic this last week or carry on with paper 1 revision which is next week! and then there’s bio which I’ve made flash cards and have revised them but then I do the questions and I keep getting some wrong, I’ve gotten through paper 1 bio past paper questions and now I’m going over the pmt questions on paper 2 which I should be done with by today or tomorrow. Mainly I’m just scared about organic chemistry we didn’t get taught much on it at school and I’m terrible at it but I really need an A/B in all three of my subjects. Sorry this is so long I’m getting really scared since my exams are like a few days away.
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
I decided to retake bio chem and maths and Now I’m so worried that I won’t even pass. I feel like I haven’t done enough revision and that I’m running out of time. Can someone suggest how I should use my time now wisely? For maths I’ve watched all the examsolution videos and done the questions and now I’m going through pmt questions for which I’ve done sequences, logs, and differentiation so I’m planning on doing trig tonight and integration the next night. Pure maths is okay and I’ve looked over stats and mechanics but I’m more worried about mechanics. And then there’s chemistry paper one is okay but I’m terrified for organic I don’t know if I should do revise organic this last week or carry on with paper 1 revision which is next week! and then there’s bio which I’ve made flash cards and have revised them but then I do the questions and I keep getting some wrong, I’ve gotten through paper 1 bio past paper questions and now I’m going over the pmt questions on paper 2 which I should be done with by today or tomorrow. Mainly I’m just scared about organic chemistry we didn’t get taught much on it at school and I’m terrible at it but I really need an A/B in all three of my subjects. Sorry this is so long I’m getting really scared since my exams are like a few days away.

My advice is to stop obsessing about exams and revising and chill out a bit. It may take , a bit of effort at first, but with the right attitude, energy and determination feel better ….if you want it enough.
Original post by Anonymous
My advice is to stop obsessing about exams and revising and chill out a bit. It may take , a bit of effort at first, but with the right attitude, energy and determination feel better ….if you want it enough.

Put it perfectly!
Why are you scared?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending