The Student Room Group

Why do I keep getting disrespected for no reason?

I’m nice and respectful towards everyone to the best of my ability. Why do people get rude and disrespectful towards me for no reason? I’ve done nothing to them.
Unfortunately theres people like that in life who are so ungrateful and mean.
Best advice is just don’t talk to them
Reply 2
Maybe they are experiencing problems and struggling to deal with them?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Maybe they are experiencing problems and struggling to deal with them?

No excuse
Original post by Anonymous
I’m nice and respectful towards everyone to the best of my ability. Why do people get rude and disrespectful towards me for no reason? I’ve done nothing to them.

Unfortunately not everyone is respectful in this world, rude people are everywhere no matter how nice you are to them.
Some people have no manners and believe they are above everyone else. Fortunately they won’t get far in life, but you will. I hope that your detest for their behaviour will prevent you from turning into one of them. Carry on being nice and respectful. I definitely appreciate a kind person.
Reply 6
Original post by HaruhiSuoh
Some people have no manners and believe they are above everyone else. Fortunately they won’t get far in life, but you will. I hope that your detest for their behaviour will prevent you from turning into one of them. Carry on being nice and respectful. I definitely appreciate a kind person.

At one point in my life I did wanted to turn into one of them because I was sick of being disrespected but Late realised that’s just stupid way of dealing with things.

some ppl are like that, unfortunately. the best thing to do is to just be assertive and stand up for yourself and not get too upset by anything they say. they ain't worth your time
Reply 8
No excuse

It's a reason. You've said 'to the best of your ability' so you're not, and won't be, Pollyanna 100% of the time. Do you have major stresses over caring for people, children, money accommodation, relationships?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending