Application Waiting times

Watch this thread
SpaceGeezer27
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
2 weeks ago I sent my applications to the 5 unis and I am wondering how long it will take for them to get back to me so far I've only got one reply from Salford

Anyone else applying to do Diagnostic Radiography in September 2022
Bee Muza
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hi There! Just be patient and don’t let other peoples fast replies get to you.
surething1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

Hey, im applying to radiography too
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
has any uni gotten back to you?
SpaceGeezer27
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Hannah_lynx)
has any uni gotten back to you?
Yes, Salford, DMU and Cardiff
University of Salford
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SpaceGeezer27)
Yes, Salford, DMU and Cardiff
Hi SpaceGeezer27, it's great to hear that you've applied to Salford and have heard back from us and a few others already.

Hope you hear from the remaining universities soon! Response times can vary due to a number of factors and it's always worth saying that a longer waiting time is not usually something to worry about, even though it can be hard not to

Best wishes with your applications,
Jonathan
University of Salford rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (281)
41.57%
The paper was reasonable (282)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.54%

Watched Threads