The Student Room Group

Why would she say hi?

Have a serious crush on a really pretty girl. Did a lot of staring at her, indicating my interest and have noticed she watches me too.
Yesterday, she said hi and smiled at me before going the other way.
What does it mean? Should I approach her?

Scroll to see replies

She's just being friendly
Reply 2
Original post by hungrysalamander
She's just being friendly

She watches me too
Reply 3
We aren't teens so. She's 29 and I'm 26
Do approach, she has a slight interest at the very minimum so keep your head held high.
Original post by Anonymous
We aren't teens so. She's 29 and I'm 26

Then a grown man such as yourself should know the answer without even needing to ask the question.
Reply 6
Original post by ah6100tsr
Do approach, she has a slight interest at the very minimum so keep your head held high.

She saw me standing and gave a really nice smile and said hi. Before this, we saw each other and when i looked back at her, she was looking at me too.
Reply 7
Original post by ROTL94
Then a grown man such as yourself should know the answer without even needing to ask the question.

I'm scared. Could you please just let me know if she also likes me so that I can plan my move accordingly ?
just ask her out for a coffee or something. how on earth will you know if she is interested in you with just a smile?
Reply 9
Original post by frenchie_
just ask her out for a coffee or something. how on earth will you know if she is interested in you with just a smile?

I am trying to signal her to come and chat with me by staring at her a lot/rye contact. She's picked up on it I guess?
I'm scared. Could you please just let me know if she also likes me so that I can plan my move accordingly ?

Worst she can say is no. You're 26 not 16.
Worst she can say is no. You're 26 not 16.

So far, I be just made loads of eye contact, hooping she comes and talks?
So far, I be just made loads of eye contact, hooping she comes and talks?

Guys are expected to make the first move -_-
Guys are expected to make the first move -_-

Do you think she kind of made the first move? Earlier we never talked. Only eye contact. Now she said hi so could I perceive this as a sign?
Just tell her how you truly feel, man. You've got the balls to do it.
If you want to develop your relationship SLOWLY and further, become friends and then slowly get to know her. I wish you best of luck.
(edited 2 years ago)
Do you think she kind of made the first move? Earlier we never talked. Only eye contact. Now she said hi so could I perceive this as a sign?

Don't ask me ask her
/end thread
Don't ask me ask her
/end thread

If it was easy, I wouldn't post here:/
Don't ask me ask her
/end thread

:top:
Original post by Lacrimosa1
Just tell her how you truly feel, man. You've got the balls to do it.
If you want to develop your relationship SLOWLY and further, become friends and then slowly get to know her. I wish you best of luck.

Thanks for the advice . Btw what do you think of her actions?
Thanks for the advice . Btw what do you think of her actions?

She's interested in you and wants to know you. Don't take things a step further and first become friends. Also, help her and encourage her. Don't lie to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending