The Student Room Group

Meeting up with Boys

Hey!
So in a few weeks time I’m gonna be meeting up with a few boys alongside my best friends. We’re all good school friends but we’ve never met up outside of school before, so I’m excited but also slightly nervous. What should I wear? My style tends to be really basic but my girls tend to dress basic but with a bit of class and I don’t want to look too scruffy. Any advice?
what is the motive?
Reply 2
Whatever is appropriate.

If you are going to be mostly outside, something to keep warm and dry. You will look silly and feel uncomfortable if you are traipsing round in thin clothes or unsuitable shoes. Anyway, if they are just 'boys' they probably won't notice that much and showing your personality is more important than showing cleavage or legs...
Anything casual with a hint of elegance. They're just friends. Do keep covered though, it's pretty cold these days.
Reply 4
Sounds great - thanks all! Plan is to go running about with a ball in probably a muddy field and then back to a house after… can always bring a spare change of clothes because of mud!
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds great - thanks all! Plan is to go running about with a ball in probably a muddy field and then back to a house after… can always bring a spare change of clothes because of mud!

Running about with a ball? :lol: rugby ?

And yeah sounds ok. I didn’t know your motive would’ve been that lmao
Reply 6
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Running about with a ball? :lol: rugby ?

And yeah sounds ok. I didn’t know your motive would’ve been that lmao

Haha yes - most likely football or cricket ball. We’re all pretty active people however we’re in the weird grey area… the friend zone lol. Don’t want to turn up looking awful but I’m definitely not the type of girl to wear cropped tops 🥲
Haha yes - most likely football or cricket ball. We’re all pretty active people however we’re in the weird grey area… the friend zone lol. Don’t want to turn up looking awful but I’m definitely not the type of girl to wear cropped tops 🥲

Yeah just bring like a jumper or something for the house after, some comfy clothes with fluffy socks.

It might be raining so check the weather lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Fluffy socks is a genius idea, thanks!!
Reply 9
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to update you all to let you know I had one of the best times ever! I ended up going in a hoodie and leggings and we got caught out with rain lmao. At the house I changed into jeans and fluffy socks (thanks for the idea!) and felt v comfortable throughout!
Thank you!
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to update you all to let you know I had one of the best times ever! I ended up going in a hoodie and leggings and we got caught out with rain lmao. At the house I changed into jeans and fluffy socks (thanks for the idea!) and felt v comfortable throughout!
Thank you!

lol fluffy socks strikes again... indeed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending