TrES2b
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
if i did my a levels and gcses at a different school will I need to go back to my gcse school to get them to upload my transcripts or will ucas do that for me
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You never have to upload transcripts for pre-uni study. Just put your grades in and it’s done
TrES2b
Rep:
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
You never have to upload transcripts for pre-uni study. Just put your grades in and it’s done
but how wil they verify my grades are real
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TrES2b)
Your new exam centre will link your app to your Unique Learner Number (ULN), this gets matched at UCAS who have a record of all your results.

If there's any need, your unis may contact you to verify your grades, (either before or during enrolment), but you can deal with that as and when if it's necessary.
TrES2b
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
Your new exam centre will link your app to your Unique Learner Number (ULN), this gets matched at UCAS who have a record of all your results.

If there's any need, your unis may contact you to verify your grades, (either before or during enrolment), but you can deal with that as and when if it's necessary.
so all i need to do is input my grades and my current school and ucas will take care of the rest?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
so all i need to do is input my grades and my current school and ucas will take care of the rest?
Yup. Some unis will ask you to bring all your certificates with you when you enrol, but that's a long way off yet!
McGinger
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Because around Easter next year, the Exam Boards send data-feeds to the Uni via UCAS with all the GCSE results.
That is when they spot any mis-matches.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (0)
0%
October 2021 (21)
70%
November 2021 (3)
10%
December 2021 (2)
6.67%
January 2021 (2)
6.67%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (1)
3.33%