The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation

My son has a conditional offer to study aerospace engineering from 2022.
Accommodation - how do you find out which accommodation is near to where he will study?

And secondly we were looking at catered option for first year as he has some serious food allergies - can anyone share any experience of catered accommodation for allergies?
thank you
Original post by WH2309
Accommodation - how do you find out which accommodation is near to where he will study?

And secondly we were looking at catered option for first year as he has some serious food allergies - can anyone share any experience of catered accommodation for allergies?
thank you

You have mentioned you are looking at catered accommodation which is all located on the University Park campus, where Aerospace is taught. So any catered option will be very close and no more than a short walk away.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by WH2309

thank you

Hiya, I'm a second year maths student here at UoN. As been said, any catered accommodation on University Park Campus will be a short walk from engineering, but Cripps and Hugh Stewart and particularly close.
I also have serious nut and shellfish allergies. Last year I stayed in Hugh Stewart and didnt have any issues however I had to constantly be on top of things, asking to speak to the head chef etc as the servers werent always aware of all the ingredients and there arent any signs next to the dishes. Hope this helped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending