The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thanks, you're advice means a lot. it's really helping me think about this cause all i can think about is the guilt of it all. i'm not in love with him or anything so to be honest i'm not going to cry if he doesn't split with his girlfriend or anything. i wouldn't be asking him to leave his girlfriend for me, i'd be asking him to leave his girlfriend for her sake and his own really, he is so much better off single or with someone that really makes him happy as from what i've seen she's not making him that happy.
He sounds like a prat if he's prepared to muck his girlfriend around.
Seriously, I think you should get over this obsession with him, delete his number/facebook/myspace whatever and get over him. Because if he split up with his girl for you, how would you know he wasn't doing the same to you.
You could both end up in so much **** by doing this.
I know it sounds harsh, but there isn't really any other way to put it. You need to stop this with him because he clearly isn't worth it if he's shagging some girl behind his girlfriends back....!
Reply 22
for the last time, i don't want him to split up with his girlfriend for me! ha ha.

i can't delete him, unfortunately we are quite a close knit group of friends, everyone would notice and then there would be questions. we see each other all the time, almost every other day.
If you're feeling guilty, that's a pretty big clue you've done something wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending