advice for work experience

Watch this thread
srija08
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello lovely people!
Umm... I was looking for work experience for science research/medical science... this is my first time so I do not know where to apply and I am going into year 11 after summer so I wanted to do something like in July
Any tips on what/ where I could apply???
Thank you
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hospitals
srija08
Rep:
Thanks...How should I apply?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by srija08)
Hello lovely people!
Umm... I was looking for work experience for science research/medical science... this is my first time so I do not know where to apply and I am going into year 11 after summer so I wanted to do something like in July
Any tips on what/ where I could apply???
Thank you
going into yr11?
might be too young for a hospital, try pharmacies. In your yr 11 summer try in hospitals or some summer placements. Apply online, by emailing them
srija08
Rep:
thank you
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thank you
Hi can you be explicit, is it medical science as in Biomed or medicine?
srija08
Rep:
(Original post by _Rusty_)
Hi can you be explicit, is it medical science as in Biomed or medicine?
Well Im not sure yet because I am only in year 10 now but I want to start getting some work experience that may be useful for the field of science especially biology and chem
Last edited by srija08; 1 month ago
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well Im not sure yet because I am only in year 10 now but I want to start getting some work experience that may be useful for the field of science especially biology and chem
Well you are more than welcome to contact the education dept at your local hospital/GO etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads