The Student Room Group

advice for work experience

Hello lovely people!
Umm... I was looking for work experience for science research/medical science... this is my first time so I do not know where to apply and I am going into year 11 after summer so I wanted to do something like in July
Any tips on what/ where I could apply???
Thank you
Hospitals
Reply 2
Thanks...How should I apply?
Original post by srija08
Hello lovely people!
Umm... I was looking for work experience for science research/medical science... this is my first time so I do not know where to apply and I am going into year 11 after summer so I wanted to do something like in July
Any tips on what/ where I could apply???
Thank you

going into yr11?
might be too young for a hospital, try pharmacies. In your yr 11 summer try in hospitals or some summer placements. Apply online, by emailing them
Reply 5
thank you
Original post by srija08
thank you

Hi can you be explicit, is it medical science as in Biomed or medicine?
Reply 7
Original post by _Rusty_
Hi can you be explicit, is it medical science as in Biomed or medicine?

Well Im not sure yet because I am only in year 10 now but I want to start getting some work experience that may be useful for the field of science especially biology and chem
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by srija08
Well Im not sure yet because I am only in year 10 now but I want to start getting some work experience that may be useful for the field of science especially biology and chem

Well you are more than welcome to contact the education dept at your local hospital/GO etc:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending