Turn on thread page Beta

how would you want your partner to show that he/she likes you every day more and more watch

ReputationRep:
    :d

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't.
    I don't like clingyness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prettyinpunk1)
    I wouldn't.
    I don't like clingyness.
    this is why I am asking this questions because I know clingyness is annoying and overdone and baaad!

what i mean is maybe a random little letter put in your jacket with the nice words

ReputationRep:
    Physical affection (e.g. hand holding, never rejecting a hug) + Verbal affection (e.g. 'you're so beautiful, I love your dress sense/humour/conversation etc)

=

Happy Vampyrcorn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ... ...~~>>> competetiva)
    this is why I am asking this questions because I know clingyness is annoying and overdone and baaad!

what i mean is maybe a random little letter put in your jacket with the nice words
    Ooh okk. I read that the wrong way then.
    I can tell you what not to do... don't constantly text them throughout the day then when they don't text back you shouldn't send more texts. Don't constantly ask them to go out with you. (that's what I'm getting at the moment lolz) But occasional nights out are nice... going somewhere different. Ermm sorry I haven't been much help.

ReputationRep:
    Put a graph on their wall with a % of how much you love them today

ReputationRep:
    I try and do little things like that to show my boyfriend how much I love him, especially now we're at different uni's. I sent him a long letter and drew a little picture at the bottom of it. I also hid a packet of heart shaped sweets in his bag before he got on the train after visiting me for the weekend. I would like to do more but i've run out of ideas for now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.