The Student Room Group
I wouldn't.
I don't like clingyness.
Prettyinpunk1
I wouldn't.
I don't like clingyness.

this is why I am asking this questions because I know clingyness is annoying and overdone and baaad!

what i mean is maybe a random little letter put in your jacket with the nice words:smile:
Physical affection (e.g. hand holding, never rejecting a hug) + Verbal affection (e.g. 'you're so beautiful, I love your dress sense/humour/conversation etc)

=

Happy Vampyrcorn. :smile:
... ...~~>>> competetiva
this is why I am asking this questions because I know clingyness is annoying and overdone and baaad!

what i mean is maybe a random little letter put in your jacket with the nice words:smile:

Ooh okk. I read that the wrong way then.
I can tell you what not to do... don't constantly text them throughout the day then when they don't text back you shouldn't send more texts. Don't constantly ask them to go out with you. (that's what I'm getting at the moment lolz) But occasional nights out are nice... going somewhere different. Ermm sorry I haven't been much help.
Reply 5
Put a graph on their wall with a % of how much you love them today
Reply 6
I try and do little things like that to show my boyfriend how much I love him, especially now we're at different uni's. I sent him a long letter and drew a little picture at the bottom of it. I also hid a packet of heart shaped sweets in his bag before he got on the train after visiting me for the weekend. I would like to do more but i've run out of ideas for now.

Latest

Trending

Trending