The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Democracy
OH SNAP! *duly buggers off*

She's a tough one to crack bruv.
Amanda
Aww sorry babe! I saw on another thread you talking about becoming a doctor.. and hitting on the nurses! And to think I once wanted to be a nurse.. whew, happy I changed my mind on that one! :wink:

You realise I was kidding right? I'm not (usually) that much of a shallow bastard :p:

Honestly, it's all about the healing people thing :^_^:
Reply 42
linda helena
Not if they're 70 years old!! :s-smilie:

There are none in their 20's-30's? :frown:
Reply 43
Democracy
You realise I was kidding right? I'm not (usually) that much of a shallow bastard :p:

Honestly, it's all about the healing people thing :^_^:

Or money.

hehe :p:
Amanda

Yes, but they're female!
Reply 45
Mmm, swedish women in their mid twenties.
Amanda
Or money.

hehe :p:

Perhaps in the USA, but over here I won't see any money proportional to the amount of work I'll put in for many a year :p:

God though, that somewhat jolted me, I've got to be more careful about what I write about on these forums, if I'm truly coming across like that :unsure:
Amanda

I'm 22. I'n not a lecturer, but you can have me if you want. Well there you go, that's my bit of internet flirting over for the night. :yep:
Reply 48
Saruken
I'm 22. I'n not a lecturer, but you can have me if you want. Well there you go, that's my bit of internet flirting over for the night. :yep:

But I only date lecturers. :cool:
Reply 49
Democracy
Perhaps in the USA, but over here I won't see any money proportional to the amount of work I'll put in for many a year :p:

God though, that somewhat jolted me, I've got to be more careful about what I write about on these forums, if I'm truly coming across like that :unsure:

I was just playin around. :frown:
Reply 50
linda helena
Yes, but they're female!

Try women out, then report back in detail.
Amanda
But I only date lecturers. :cool:

I can be anything you want me to be. :yep:

Ehh, stop messing about.
Amanda
I was just playin around. :frown:

I see...we're cool then :jumphug:
Reply 53
I'm a lecturer.

Well, no, I'm not, but I can pretend to be.

*Whisks Amanda off on a night of ...lecturing*, the swedish bird can come too.
Reply 54
This thread is full of creepers! :frown:
tropical-twist3
Maybe you could try doing things that aren't centred around the uni? I don't know, but at least you'll appreciate it more when someone does come along. yeah, thats the best bright side I could come up with. just enjoy being single. I haven't had a boyfriend for a couple of years, I miss it. I've probably had oppurtunities though, I'm just **** at taking them. Or realising them!

I'm sure you could lure someone in with the promise of an unlimited supply of truffles.

And your message box is full, I had composed you a truelly beautiful song, wrote a few poems about you, and had 12 dozen red roses. But you're not getting any of that now. But, I might sent you a PM if you empty your hole soon.
linda helena
Haha it's not that easy! They're too young anyway. :frown:

Why do you REALLY want a bf your own age?

Always want what you can't have... if you start thinking, you don't want one... then guys will fall into you arms lol

If your going out etc, meeting people.. its just about time..in time you will meet someone, patience will probably kill you..if it doesn't you'll meet someone :smile:

You look pretty hot, i don't believe that your in your mid twenties, I feel old now lol ...nah, maybe your trying to hard :p:
Reply 57
Amanda
This thread is full of creepers! :frown:

Vultures love, vultures!

Only the best, as well. You won't get that type of creepyness on any other forum.:cool:
darkeneddreams
Why do you REALLY want a bf your own age?

Always want what you can't have... if you start thinking, you don't want one... then guys will fall into you arms lol

If your going out etc, meeting people.. its just about time..in time you will meet someone, patience will probably kill you..if it doesn't you'll meet someone :smile:

You look pretty hot, i don't believe that your in your mid twenties, I feel old now lol ...nah, maybe your trying to hard :p:

He doesn't have to be exactly my age, but I probably wouldn't date someone more than 4-5 years younger than I am. The reason is first of all maturity and also that it's pretty unlikely that someone much younger would be looking for the same kind of commitment that I want in a relationship.
I don't think the problem is that I'm 'trying too hard' - I have spent years not trying at all and that has generated nothing apart from a few very brief flings. I'm definitely not the type who throws myself at guys either, more the opposite I guess.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: reply of the day

Latest

Trending

Trending