Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    OH SNAP! *duly buggers off*
    She's a tough one to crack bruv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Aww sorry babe! I saw on another thread you talking about becoming a doctor.. and hitting on the nurses! And to think I once wanted to be a nurse.. whew, happy I changed my mind on that one!
    You realise I was kidding right? I'm not (usually) that much of a shallow ******* :p:

Honestly, it's all about the healing people thing :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linda helena)
    Not if they're 70 years old!!
    There are none in their 20's-30's?

ReputationRep:
    You realise I was kidding right? I'm not (usually) that much of a shallow ******* :p:

Honestly, it's all about the healing people thing :^_^:
    Or money.

hehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but they're female!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, swedish women in their mid twenties.

ReputationRep:
    Or money.

hehe :p:
    Perhaps in the USA, but over here I won't see any money proportional to the amount of work I'll put in for many a year :p:

God though, that somewhat jolted me, I've got to be more careful about what I write about on these forums, if I'm truly coming across like that :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22. I'n not a lecturer, but you can have me if you want. Well there you go, that's my bit of internet flirting over for the night. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    I'm 22. I'n not a lecturer, but you can have me if you want. Well there you go, that's my bit of internet flirting over for the night. :yep:
    But I only date lecturers. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps in the USA, but over here I won't see any money proportional to the amount of work I'll put in for many a year :p:

God though, that somewhat jolted me, I've got to be more careful about what I write about on these forums, if I'm truly coming across like that :unsure:
    I was just playin around.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but they're female!
    Try women out, then report back in detail.

ReputationRep:
    But I only date lecturers. :cool:
    I can be anything you want me to be. :yep:

Ehh, stop messing about.
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...liams-1775.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I was just playin around.
    I see...we're cool then :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lecturer.

Well, no, I'm not, but I can pretend to be.

*Whisks Amanda off on a night of ...lecturing*, the swedish bird can come too.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is full of creepers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Maybe you could try doing things that aren't centred around the uni? I don't know, but at least you'll appreciate it more when someone does come along. yeah, thats the best bright side I could come up with. just enjoy being single. I haven't had a boyfriend for a couple of years, I miss it. I've probably had oppurtunities though, I'm just **** at taking them. Or realising them!

I'm sure you could lure someone in with the promise of an unlimited supply of truffles.

And your message box is full, I had composed you a truelly beautiful song, wrote a few poems about you, and had 12 dozen red roses. But you're not getting any of that now. But, I might sent you a PM if you empty your hole soon.

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's not that easy! They're too young anyway.
    Why do you REALLY want a bf your own age?

Always want what you can't have... if you start thinking, you don't want one... then guys will fall into you arms lol

If your going out etc, meeting people.. its just about time..in time you will meet someone, patience will probably kill you..if it doesn't you'll meet someone

You look pretty hot, i don't believe that your in your mid twenties, I feel old now lol ...nah, maybe your trying to hard :p:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is full of creepers!
    Vultures love, vultures!

Only the best, as well. You won't get that type of creepyness on any other forum.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkeneddreams)
    Why do you REALLY want a bf your own age?

Always want what you can't have... if you start thinking, you don't want one... then guys will fall into you arms lol

If your going out etc, meeting people.. its just about time..in time you will meet someone, patience will probably kill you..if it doesn't you'll meet someone

You look pretty hot, i don't believe that your in your mid twenties, I feel old now lol ...nah, maybe your trying to hard :p:
    He doesn't have to be exactly my age, but I probably wouldn't date someone more than 4-5 years younger than I am. The reason is first of all maturity and also that it's pretty unlikely that someone much younger would be looking for the same kind of commitment that I want in a relationship.
    I don't think the problem is that I'm 'trying too hard' - I have spent 2½ years not trying at all and that has generated nothing apart from a few very brief flings. I'm definitely not the type who throws myself at guys either, more the opposite I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federer Rulz)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=725361

sorry, just had to
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: reply of the day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.