The Student Room Group

CAS shield issue

Hello,
I need help about my CAS shield, i am logout from my CAS shield and now it says "you have no active intakes" and i have received a mail from CAS team to resume my CAS shield kindly let me know how can i resume my CAS or anything else about this issue.
Thanks
Original post by Malak8
Hello,
I need help about my CAS shield, i am logout from my CAS shield and now it says "you have no active intakes" and i have received a mail from CAS team to resume my CAS shield kindly let me know how can i resume my CAS or anything else about this issue.
Thanks

Bumped and moved to a more appropriate forum for you :smile:
Your issue got resolved?? Please someone answer
Original post by Wilykit
Bumped and moved to a more appropriate forum for you :smile:

What forum is that?
Original post by Dghujkkkk
What forum is that?

I've moved it to applications and UCAS now as I understand it relates to a visa question :smile:
Your issue got resolved?? Please someone answer

CAS shield is used by several universities. Which one do you have an offer with? But in brief, you will need to contact them directly if you do not see an option for the correct intake.
Original post by Admit-One
CAS shield is used by several universities. Which one do you have an offer with? But in brief, you will need to contact them directly if you do not see an option for the correct intake.

I have an offer with Birmingham City University, i already contacted the university, they said there is no issue on their side and maybe the problem is with cas itself, i don't know what else to do
I have an offer with Birmingham City University, i already contacted the university, they said there is no issue on their side and maybe the problem is with cas itself, i don't know what else to do

That is strange. In that case I would go back to Birmingham and say "In that case, can you provide a contact point that could help me resolve this?".
This same issue happened to me. Then I received a mail from the university that they have deferred me to the next intake. So mostly when your CAS status is showing no active intakes means that the uni withdrawed your cas application because the course is full. Happened to so many of my friends. Nearly 15 of us got this issue and we got mail from the uni saying we have been deferred to next intake.
Reply 9
Hi , did you get any solution for this?? Actually my CAS shows the same error

Original post by Malak8
Hello,
Thanks
i am facing the same problem how can I solve it?
Reply 11
You can email to your university. Don’t worry it’s maybe because they haven’t started processing any CAS for your intake yet . Keep the university informed about your issue. I was worried too earlier but they explained it’s because there’s more time for the intake and they’ll get in touch once it’s open to apply for the CAS .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending