The Student Room Group

Supporting an application

My son has applied for finance for September 2024. When I use the link in the email I received to support his application, I get a message saying some details are incorrect and I am then unable to access the form I need to. No details are incorrect. I have his CRN and date of birth correct. My husband didn’t have this problem. I have tried to complete the paper version to upload, but it is out of date, asking for income from 21/22. Other than trying to get through on the phone tomorrow, does anyone have any tips or experience of this problem?
Original post by Brook7532
My son has applied for finance for September 2024. When I use the link in the email I received to support his application, I get a message saying some details are incorrect and I am then unable to access the form I need to. No details are incorrect. I have his CRN and date of birth correct. My husband didn’t have this problem. I have tried to complete the paper version to upload, but it is out of date, asking for income from 21/22. Other than trying to get through on the phone tomorrow, does anyone have any tips or experience of this problem?
Hi there,

There has been reports that if the name the student put on their application does not match your account name (example, student includes your Middle name but this is not on your account) the system won't recognise the details and would not allow you to link online.

This is the correct PFF2 form for the 24/25 Academic Year - https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2425/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf

It can be uploaded online to the students account.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
I got through on the phone. I was told this is a known issue on random accounts with no timescale available for when it might be solved. Have been sent the 24/25 paper form to complete.
Original post by Brook7532
I got through on the phone. I was told this is a known issue on random accounts with no timescale available for when it might be solved. Have been sent the 24/25 paper form to complete.
Hi Brook,

If you complete the PFF2 it will ask for the sponsors income for 22/23 tax year. Our applications come out before the current tax year ends (23/24) so this is why its the year before. Once completed, you can upload this form in your account or the students under the evidence upload option.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending