The Student Room Group

Why do some girls not admit they like cats?

Is it because they don't wanna be stereotyped as a "crazy cat lady"? it's a stupid stereotype anyway and cats are just amazing, nothing wrong with saying most girls love cats (cuz they do).

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is it because they don't wanna be stereotyped as a "crazy cat lady"? it's a stupid stereotype anyway and cats are just amazing, nothing wrong with saying most girls love cats (cuz they do).

Is it not possible that they don't "admit" they like cats because, well, they don't actually like cats?!
Some because they don't like felines and won't pretend to, they prefer team dog. :cool:
Reply 3
Are ye like Mrs Doyle, but with cats?

'ah gwaaan father' *poking cat in general direction*
Not everyone likes cats.
Original post by DataVenia
Is it not possible that they don't "admit" they like cats because, well, they don't actually like cats?!

I am talking about those who clearly do but won't act nonchalant because they don't wanna be judged or thought of as a stereotype. Legit, some don't like them (a minority tbh).
Original post by londonmyst
Some because they don't like felines and won't pretend to, they prefer team dog. :cool:

Not talking about those.
Original post by gjd800
Are ye like Mrs Doyle, but with cats?

'ah gwaaan father' *poking cat in general direction*

Haven't watched the show so I don't get it.
Do they? If anything they blatantly show their cat and kitten obsession which I don’t personally understand. Dogs and puppies are a million times cuter.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Haven't watched the show so I don't get it.

Got it enough to know it's a tv programme thing and not a literary reference etc, though, aye
See it's a "slow news day" on TSR :tongue:
my mum grew up on a farm that's why.

my friend's abusive mother had 15 cats in their council flat at one point. women got reasons.
cause cats are the cutest little things to ever exist
Crocodiles, hippos, lizards, turtles and frogs.
Cutest.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Do they? If anything they blatantly show their cat and kitten obsession which I don’t personally understand. Dogs and puppies are a million times cuter.

Well that's offensive.
Original post by Amb/conf
Well that's offensive.

Truth hurts, luv.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Truth hurts, luv.

It sure does.
Original post by londonmyst

dog>>>cats
This thread is seriously making my eye twitch. CATS ARE INFINITELY CUTER THAN DOGS!
Original post by Talkative Toad
dog>>>cats

Exactly, it’s dogs who have the title of man’s best friend, not cats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending