The Student Room Group

How do I talk to my bf

Ok iam in middle school (6th grade) and my boyfriend doesn’t talk to me like we used to when we were just friends and when we do talk it’s awkward and we only say one word things.
Original post by P4L
Ok iam in middle school (6th grade) and my boyfriend doesn’t talk to me like we used to when we were just friends and when we do talk it’s awkward and we only say one word things.

Isn't it a little too early little girl? Anyway I have 2 ans for your problem.
If u r serious about your relnship---Just wait a little long and see whether he is loyal or he is getting interested in another girl or not.
If you r looking it as a temporary entertainment or to just "experience" relnship then I must say,boys mature late and they just don't know the true meaning of love and feeling in their early age.They are immature.
So shift to a guy older than u.
Reply 2
You're 12; that's too young to be bothering about boyfriend's. Concentrate on school, hobbies and friends until you are much older and have learnt that communication is key in a relationship.
Original post by Surnia
You're 12; that's too young to be bothering about boyfriend's. Concentrate on school, hobbies and friends until you are much older and have learnt that communication is key in a relationship.

Hahaa... Children these days are learning from social media and Hollywood about relationship and are getting away from true cupid's love.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Isn't it a little too early little girl? Anyway I have 2 ans for your problem.
If u r serious about your relnship---Just wait a little long and see whether he is loyal or he is getting interested in another girl or not.
If you r looking it as a temporary entertainment or to just "experience" relnship then I must say,boys mature late and they just don't know the true meaning of love and feeling in their early age.They are immature.
So shift to a guy older than u.

He is older then me
Original post by P4L

Hey Amayah
Reply 6
Original post by noelissocute
Hey Amayah

Hey
Reply 7
Original post by P4L
He is older then me

How much older?
Original post by P4L
Hey

How are you?