The Student Room Group

Foundation year maintenance loan

Hello, I am applying to the foundation year at Arts University Bournemouth as a mature student. Will I be able to apply for a maintenance loan? I plan to move away from home and live independently but have heard conflicting advice on whether I can or not. I plan to pursue higher education after, so would be 4 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm panicking like crazy lol
Original post by nyanami
Hello, I am applying to the foundation year at Arts University Bournemouth as a mature student. Will I be able to apply for a maintenance loan? I plan to move away from home and live independently but have heard conflicting advice on whether I can or not. I plan to pursue higher education after, so would be 4 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm panicking like crazy lol

Hi there, when you are completing your application it asks what funding you are looking to apply for. Once your application has been reviewed the team will confirm the funding you are entitled to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending