The Student Room Group

US application from UK

Hello, I hope you guys are doing well.

I am a student in year 12 and I am very passionate about applying to the US? I am aware of the financial difficulties and I cannot afford it hence I am looking for scholarships or financial aid. There are also a million other things to do such as ACT and SAT exams as well as essays. I would really appreciate if someone could give me a detailed advice on how to apply and get through. Or if you could tell me any consulting agencies which could help (that are affordable and not super expensive). I would really appreciate it. Thank youuuu!!
I dont know anything about applying to USA universities. Have you considered applying to a UK university and spending a semester or year in the US. Most UK universities will offer this. It might prove cheaper.

Original post by lolaaaaajones789
Hello, I hope you guys are doing well.

I am a student in year 12 and I am very passionate about applying to the US? I am aware of the financial difficulties and I cannot afford it hence I am looking for scholarships or financial aid. There are also a million other things to do such as ACT and SAT exams as well as essays. I would really appreciate if someone could give me a detailed advice on how to apply and get through. Or if you could tell me any consulting agencies which could help (that are affordable and not super expensive). I would really appreciate it. Thank youuuu!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending