The Student Room Group

How to use past papers effectively

So I just did a PMT pack and I’ve annotated it with corrections. This sounds stupid but what do I do now to make sure I’ve actually learnt from my mistakes rather than just shoving it away in a file
1. Find similar questions on the same topic and see if you can apply the principles you've learned from corrections to those
2. Leave it a few days and try the questions you got wrong again, to see if you can get them right this time
Original post by liv_g1407
1. Find similar questions on the same topic and see if you can apply the principles you've learned from corrections to those
2. Leave it a few days and try the questions you got wrong again, to see if you can get them right this time

Thanks for the tips, I’ll definitely try them out
Find questions on topics you find more difficult so that you are revising the things you need to
Original post by Neymarswho1730
So I just did a PMT pack and I’ve annotated it with corrections. This sounds stupid but what do I do now to make sure I’ve actually learnt from my mistakes rather than just shoving it away in a file

with PPQs, i usually turn the questions i get wrong into flashcards w the right answers on the back
Original post by TazmeenX
with PPQs, i usually turn the questions i get wrong into flashcards w the right answers on the back

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending