The Student Room Group

can i cancel my student application and restart it?

I think i made a mistake with parent details as it wants proof of BOTH my parents income but only my dad works. so do i have to restart and change something or is there a way to prove that my mum doesn't earn?
Original post by annqbellex
I think i made a mistake with parent details as it wants proof of BOTH my parents income but only my dad works. so do i have to restart and change something or is there a way to prove that my mum doesn't earn?

Hi there,

Your mother can provide a cover letter to advise that she doesn't have proof of income as she did not have any taxable earned income for the relevant tax year requested.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Your mother can provide a cover letter to advise that she doesn't have proof of income as she did not have any taxable earned income for the relevant tax year requested.

Thanks, Clare

Hi thanks for the response! what exactly is a cover letter? Is it evidence that she doesn't work? (Also she shares a bank account with my dad)
Hi thanks for the response! what exactly is a cover letter? Is it evidence that she doesn't work? (Also she shares a bank account with my dad)

Hi there, A cover letter is a handwritten letter from your mother explaining her situation. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, A cover letter is a handwritten letter from your mother explaining her situation. Thanks, Angela

Does she just need to say that she doesn't earn income or does she need to prove more evidence?
Does she just need to say that she doesn't earn income or does she need to prove more evidence?

She would explain on it if she doesn't have any income or evidence of this.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending