The Student Room Group

Iwant to be an OT but Im Going To be SOOOOO lonely at uni. HELP!1111!

hey guys. posting here for the firt time. ive applied to cardiff but im SOOOO worried because i have applied for ot but it seems so useless. everyone there is going to be so old as well. like i feel like im never going to talk to anyone and ill just be so lonely. Im also still a virgin.is that weird???? i know. its shocking. anyoen else applying?please message if u want to be friends. greatly appreciated
Ok breathe.
You are still a virgin?? Ok, and?
Being lonely? Nah there will be plenty of students your age in the course. Besides what wrong with talking to older students, we are happy to talk and even make friends with younger students. You have a lot of worry for no reason tbh.
The only way to make friends is to make conversation. Not in a forced sort of way but in a natural way. And to find things in common so you should join the sports teams and societies etc
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dnsnnssn
Ok breathe.
You are still a virgin?? Ok, and?
Being lonely? Nah there will be plenty of students your age in the course. Besides what wrong with talking to older students, we are happy to talk and even make friends with younger students. You have a lot of worry for no reason tbh.

woah... thanks LOL im being ore mindful now i didnt mean to come off as crude or a weirdo. feeling less stressed. have you done a coure like OTand how did you find it
Original post by orlagh pedric
woah... thanks LOL im being ore mindful now i didnt mean to come off as crude or a weirdo. feeling less stressed. have you done a coure like OTand how did you find it

No, I've never done such a healthcare course. Sorry.
(Original post by Dnsnnssn)No, I've never done such a healthcare course. Sorry.

MAN! thank you anyways are yoib in cardiff?
Original post by orlagh pedric
(Original post by Dnsnnssn)No, I've never done such a healthcare course. Sorry.

MAN! thank you anyways are yoib in cardiff?

No, sorry. In London. I just like lurking on tsr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending