The Student Room Group

Close friend

Has it ever happened to anyone that you have a close friend and you thought that this friend would be your bff but this friend already has a best friend so you kinda feel sad/jealous/possesive?
Yes, I made a friend in 6th form thought she was really nice and genuine. Another girl I hated joined the friendship group cos another group didn't like her. She took over my friend then there was an argument and the friend sided with the girl I hated and ignored me when I hadn't even done anything... then I left because I can't handle conflict. They are still doing a levels and drinking in the park and I have just finished the first year of a degree and have a ***** free life.
That's probably not very reassuring
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, I made a friend in 6th form thought she was really nice and genuine. Another girl I hated joined the friendship group cos another group didn't like her. She took over my friend then there was an argument and the friend sided with the girl I hated and ignored me when I hadn't even done anything... then I left because I can't handle conflict. They are still doing a levels and drinking in the park and I have just finished the first year of a degree and have a ***** free life.

Your case was much serious than mine. I would have beaten those 2 girls to death because there's no way I would have been able to control my temper:colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
That's probably not very reassuring

Haha yes :rolleyes:. But I think I am wrong for being jealous because..... I think I'm the one who is the third person between my close friend and her bff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending