The Student Room Group

Online boyfriend

I met a guy online we've been talking for a while now. we've been talking approximately three weeks. I keep on asking him for his WhatsApp number but he doesn't want to add me on his WhatsApp. He tells me that he got a complicated story with his ex that's why he doesn't want to add me. He told me he likes me and attracted to me in both sexual way and love way. He told me he wants to be serious with me if I give him a chance that is. He keeps on telling me his horny of me and exp
What’s the question?
Reply 2
He's not your boyfriend, he's some random guy that you're contacting online.
Original post by dorice
I met a guy online we've been talking for a while now. we've been talking approximately three weeks. I keep on asking him for his WhatsApp number but he doesn't want to add me on his WhatsApp. He tells me that he got a complicated story with his ex that's why he doesn't want to add me. He told me he likes me and attracted to me in both sexual way and love way. He told me he wants to be serious with me if I give him a chance that is. He keeps on telling me his horny of me and exp

Where did you meet him originally?
Pleaseeeeee do not cause yourself unnecessarily heartbreak. I’ve never heard of a bigger red flag

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending