The Student Room Group

submitting of my assessment 2 for marking with 1200 words out of 1200

Attention readers,
I Submitted my second essay of 1200 words out of 1200 with incite referencing but I did not include Harvard referencing will I just lose marks because most of it is my own work OR will I still pass. please advise me.
cheers Nyondos
Original post by nyondoS
Attention readers,
I Submitted my second essay of 1200 words out of 1200 with incite referencing but I did not include Harvard referencing will I just lose marks because most of it is my own work OR will I still pass. please advise me.
cheers Nyondos

It depends on whether your uni requires you to use the Harvard system or not. What was in the project brief or does your uni have a 'house style guide' that you are expected to follow?
Original post by nyondoS
Attention readers,
cheers Nyondos

This would depend on what was set up by your university. It's worth checking with your tutor or checking the module handbook if you have one as this should give guidance.

Some assignments require minimal referencing just due to the nature of what you might be writing about but they may still ask 'how do you know this' and then you would have needed to reference.

They may just take marks off for not having the list included though but again check with your tutor as they will be the only one's with the exact answer for you as it's so different across all courses and all universities.

- Luke

Quick Reply

Latest