The Student Room Group

My ex tried to contact me many times and left me on read

I dated a guy for 2 months. We broke-up because he was lying about his feelings and cheating on me all the time we were together and he got bored because I didn't get intimate with him.

I deleted him from my social media but he insisted sending me requests. We talked for the last time about what happened, he denied about everything but said I deserve someone better and he would like to remain friends.

After 1 week, I posted a story and he sends me messages daily but I ignore it. Since he was so persistent, I finally replied "wassup" and he leaves me on read. What does it mean? Is he playing mind games? Is he mad because I ignored him?
forget about him and move on...he's only trying to mess with ya
Reply 2
No he is mad because he can't get what he wants (sex) and doesn't like being rejected.

Someone who is untrustworthy and who considers it OK to lie will always be that way. For the rest of their lives. It is in their DNA - Don't ever think you will change them. They just seek out new gullible 'targets' and the thrill is in the chase. The best approach is never to drop your guard and give in to his relentless rat tat tat of 'me me me'. Get out, stay out of this man's life. If you think it is bad now it will get a thousand times worse.

This has all the hall marks of a nasty power game. If you respond and he ignores you it gives him a sense of control. When you have the choice of so many amazing men on this planet, men who are funny, exciting, trustworthy, full of laughter, and great to be around you will realise you have set your choice bar very low. You have control over that.

You are wasting every second of every day by responding to this man and allowing him your head space.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending