The Student Room Group

Medicine, Law, Medical law

I do biology, chemistry & economics aspiring to be a doctor, but not whole-heartedly as I’ve always had a passion for law. I’m not sure whether I should pursue a law degree (which is significantly less competitive than medicine) or pursue medicine and take my chances. I’m aware medical law is a post graduate degree, I’m just not sure which degree to pick in order to get me to where I want to be.
Original post by nitaxc
I do biology, chemistry & economics aspiring to be a doctor, but not whole-heartedly as I’ve always had a passion for law. I’m not sure whether I should pursue a law degree (which is significantly less competitive than medicine) or pursue medicine and take my chances. I’m aware medical law is a post graduate degree, I’m just not sure which degree to pick in order to get me to where I want to be.

you'd need to do medicine to become a doctor. that's it. if you want to be a doctor go for medicine, however if the end goal is medical law do law then medical law post grad.

I can answer any questions about applying to med if that helps, I applied this year and got a place for September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending