The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Renewable Energy MSc Cranfield University

I wanted a few insights regarding Cranfield University's course of Renewable MSc. I have heard that the professors who were held in high regard by the students, have left the university.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by DeusXcaliber
I wanted a few insights regarding Cranfield University's course of Renewable MSc. I have heard that the professors who were held in high regard by the students, have left the university.

Hi, so what is your point.
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Original post by A HAQ
Hi, so what is your point.

Sorry. My bad I think I got a call when i was typing this and forgot to complete. My point is can anyone who is currently studying renewable energy give insights as to how that change is impacting students
Original post by DeusXcaliber

Hi there,

While I am a current Cranfield student, I’m a PhD student in a different school, so I don’t have a personal knowledge of the teaching team for that course.

However, Cranfield offers a chat service with some current students, so you can ask them!
https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/ambassador-chat
Just click the link above and under ‘Area of Study’ select the course you are interested in (MSc in Renewable Energy) and that will show you only those on that course. You can also sort by theme (Energy and Power) to have more options of who to chat to, as often lecturers will teach on more than one course, and it is always good to get several opinions!

Best of luck making your decision, and if you have any addition questions about the course, Cranfield in general, or anything else just leave them below and I will do my best to get you that info!

Ciara
3rd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending