The Student Room Group

chat button

Hi. Please could you let me know where the chat button is - when Iog in which exact page do I find it on please? Thank you
Original post by 2childmum!
Hi. Please could you let me know where the chat button is - when Iog in which exact page do I find it on please? Thank you

Hi there, Do you have a contact us section, if you have the chat option available it can be located here. Thanks, Angela
There isn's a section on my account pages - there is a 'contact us' link which takes me off of my page onto the page with the telephone number and also Facebook links - but it appears we can't message via Facebook anymore
There isn's a section on my account pages - there is a 'contact us' link which takes me off of my page onto the page with the telephone number and also Facebook links - but it appears we can't message via Facebook anymore

Hi there,

You can send general non account queries via Facebook or use the live chat in your account if you have an application for the current year.

The live chat pops up on the right hand side of the page once you are in your account.

Thanks, Jason
Hi Jason - thank you for your answer. When you say 'application for the current year' do you mean 2022-23? If so, there is no chat function button - we have been logging on for a few days and it is simply not there. My daughter has auditory processing issues so using the phone is really difficult for her - this system is really not disability friendly at all!
Hi Jason - thank you for your answer. When you say 'application for the current year' do you mean 2022-23? If so, there is no chat function button - we have been logging on for a few days and it is simply not there. My daughter has auditory processing issues so using the phone is really difficult for her - this system is really not disability friendly at all!

Have you tried a different browser, or perhaps popups are being blocked on the SFE site?
We've tried more than one device.

We messaged on the Facebook page and they have suggested using a text relay service on the phone so she is trying that. But it would have been good to be able to use the chat function.
We've tried more than one device.

We messaged on the Facebook page and they have suggested using a text relay service on the phone so she is trying that. But it would have been good to be able to use the chat function.

Hi there, what is she trying to get in contact with us regarding?

To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account.

The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account.

Thanks, Karen
Thank you for your answer - the live chat button does not show up - we are on the correct page and have tried different devices.

She has managed to contact via text relay and get her question answered but it was very stressful to use. Hopefully she won't have to try and contact you again for a while!!!

Thanks again for trying to help
Thank you for your answer - the live chat button does not show up - we are on the correct page and have tried different devices.

She has managed to contact via text relay and get her question answered but it was very stressful to use. Hopefully she won't have to try and contact you again for a while!!!

Thanks again for trying to help

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending