The Student Room Group

Why it felt nice?

Yesterday at school this girl gave me a hi-five for greeting me but she wrapped her finger around mine and it was were holding hand for a sec, her hand was so soft but it felt nice, why lol?!
Your future wife, live at first sight.
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday at school this girl gave me a hi-five for greeting me but she wrapped her finger around mine and it was were holding hand for a sec, her hand was so soft but it felt nice, why lol?!

Looks like she's a bit naughty and you loved it. Sometimes these little things matter in life. Maybe you found happiness there. That's why you felt nice.
Original post by Meheraj
Looks like she's a bit naughty and you loved it. Sometimes these little things matter in life. Maybe you found happiness there. That's why you felt nice.

Wdym i found happiness there?!
Wdym i found happiness there?!

A person only feels nice when he/she finds happiness. Doesn't it?
Reply 5

maybe u like her?
Original post by fauska
maybe u like her?

Yeah maybe

Yes, it felt odd to me when I realised just how soft some girls’ hands are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending