The Student Room Group

nhs bursary for 2023/2024 allied health courses

I have an offer to study at cardiff uni for an undergrad degree in diagnostic radiography and imaging starting september 2023.

I have already applied for student finance and they have confirmed a non - means tested maintenance loan but it doesn’t say anything about the tuition fee and how that’s covered. I do also remember when filling out the SFE application, they mentioned the NHS bursary.
But when i go to apply for nhs bursary account, they ask for address of the student accommodation i will be living at during the course, However i don’t have this information yet and (correct me if i’m wrong) but i’m pretty sure they only give details of accommodation after a-level results day.

So how or when should i apply for the nhs bursary?
Original post by lizrob
I have an offer to study at cardiff uni for an undergrad degree in diagnostic radiography and imaging starting september 2023.

I have already applied for student finance and they have confirmed a non - means tested maintenance loan but it doesn’t say anything about the tuition fee and how that’s covered. I do also remember when filling out the SFE application, they mentioned the NHS bursary.
But when i go to apply for nhs bursary account, they ask for address of the student accommodation i will be living at during the course, However i don’t have this information yet and (correct me if i’m wrong) but i’m pretty sure they only give details of accommodation after a-level results day.

So how or when should i apply for the nhs bursary?

Hi there, you would need to contact The NHS Bursary Team to discuss this with them. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending