The Student Room Group

transfer/changing university

Hi,
I would like to know if anyone knows any universities in London with a major in computer science that offers 2 days per week to attend.Due to my job I can't afford to go more than 2 days a week . Thank you
Original post by Bijous
Hi,
I would like to know if anyone knows any universities in London with a major in computer science that offers 2 days per week to attend.Due to my job I can't afford to go more than 2 days a week . Thank you

Hi, you may want to look into part time university courses or online degrees as from my experience, most universities you would need to be in for most days and this is completely dependent on the courses time timetable which changes each term.You will need to look at each individual university and see if they allow part time applicants as the University of Kent, for example, offer computer science but only as a full time course.
Hope this helps!
-Malek
University of Kent Rep
Original post by Bijous
Hi,

Birkbeck teach in the evenings, if that helps?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending