The Student Room Group

toxic ex friends

Hey, so I'm in year 11 and I was in a friendship group with 4 other girls and honestly it was so toxic like they all spoke trash about each other behind their backs and had smaller group chats and stuff so one day I got fed up and told one of our friends what one of them was saying as i heard she was talking abt me too from the other girl in our group.

Then she told all our friends about it and confronted the girl in our group without me then she lied and said I'm lying and that I was the one saying all the bad stuff and denying the screenshots and everything where she was being racist to everyone and said I made it up and now they are all on her side and they are spreading rumours to the whole year abt me and no one believes me and they talk trash abt me in front of me too and laugh and stuff and I'm all alone and dont know what to do as we have a few weeks left.
Doesn't matter. You only have a few weeks left and you'll get rid of their *****y asses for good. Make better friends in college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending