The Student Room Group

How do you firm uni choices??

^^^^^ Is it through UCAS? I want to make QMUL my firm choice as 1st and St marys Twickenham do I do insurance as my second choice??? Does the second choice the one u do the insurance on?? How do I firm my 1st choice? Is it just putting it as a 1st choice and replying on UCAS?? Thanks so much :smile:
Click on your choice and click ‘make firm choice’ then after it will ask you to make an insurance choice so you pick your second choice. It’s I’ll ask you if you are sure because your other offers will get rejected once you have made your choices
Original post by Marysia W-Smith
^^^^^ Is it through UCAS? I want to make QMUL my firm choice as 1st and St marys Twickenham do I do insurance as my second choice??? Does the second choice the one u do the insurance on?? How do I firm my 1st choice? Is it just putting it as a 1st choice and replying on UCAS?? Thanks so much :smile:

You only pick firm and insurance after you have decisions (offers or rejection) from all 5 of your choices.

the number you add your choices onto your ucas application isn’t important.
UCAS FAQs about making Firm and Insurance choices here - https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/replying-offers-%E2%80%93-your-questions-answered

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending