The Student Room Group

UCAS offers disappeared

I've received all 5 decisions from my choices, I was going to pick the firm and insurance choices but I can't access any offers. It says my application has been send and is being processed like it did a few months ago right after I sent in my ucas application. What's going on?
UCAS has glitched. I'm sure it will be fixed but there seem to be alot of people in the same boat
Original post by Greata--
I've received all 5 decisions from my choices, I was going to pick the firm and insurance choices but I can't access any offers. It says my application has been send and is being processed like it did a few months ago right after I sent in my ucas application. What's going on?

Don't worry too much about it. UCAS was meant to be undergoing maintenance until 19:00 yesterday but clearly that's lasted longer because of technical difficulties. Lots of us are in the same boat so should be sorted soon hopefully.
Hi lovely! I have the same issue, and freaked out when I first saw it. My classmates applications are the same. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
Reply 4
Thanks guys! Can't see why anyone would schedule maintenance on the last hour of Friday right before a long weekend but anyways
Reply 5
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending