The Student Room Group

I can't reply for university via UCAS

I resived an offer from Westminster that I want to reply to, however I don't see an option to do so on ucas. I haven't gotten any kind of conformation from my other choice; I think that's why I can't respond, but if I don't respond soon wont the offer be taken back.

I'm certain I want to go to Westminster and I was hoping there was I way to accept this offer now, or for conformation that this first offer wont disappear if I wait for the second.

Could I get some advise?
Original post by BigBallsMan
I resived an offer from Westminster that I want to reply to, however I don't see an option to do so on ucas. I haven't gotten any kind of conformation from my other choice; I think that's why I can't respond, but if I don't respond soon wont the offer be taken back.

I'm certain I want to go to Westminster and I was hoping there was I way to accept this offer now, or for conformation that this first offer wont disappear if I wait for the second.

Could I get some advise?

Does it have a big green tick? I don't think you need to respond after that...
Original post by BigBallsMan

Could I get some advise?

When you say you haven't got confirmation from your other choice, can you say exactly what status your UCAS hub is showing and is this 'other choice' uni your original firm or insurance choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending