The Student Room Group

HELP! student finance isn't working

I am in desperate need of some help. SFE seems to have messed up my application or made it impossible for me to apply. My parents are divorced and majority live with my mum but they seem to have put my dad as PERSON 1 on the form. My mum can't seem to access my application. She doesn't know my Student number and neither do I, so she tries to manually find me in the system and it says there is no application under my name, like I am not in the system. I can't live on the min, I get 8000 now and it is difficult.
Get your mum to fill out pff2 form and upload it with any required evidence to your account
Original post by EvaMills
I am in desperate need of some help. SFE seems to have messed up my application or made it impossible for me to apply. My parents are divorced and majority live with my mum but they seem to have put my dad as PERSON 1 on the form. My mum can't seem to access my application. She doesn't know my Student number and neither do I, so she tries to manually find me in the system and it says there is no application under my name, like I am not in the system. I can't live on the min, I get 8000 now and it is difficult.

Hi Eva,

You would best to contact us to see if we can check who you have put down on your application. If your mum can't link to your application online, then she can complete the PFF2 Form found here https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

Once completed, you can upload this online in your account or the students under the evidence upload option.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending