The Student Room Group

Ending my studies as a migrant worker

Hey,
I'm due to finish my studies at the end of this academic year which started in September. First question is how long do I need to remain in employment. I received less funding than usual this yest so does this mean I can end my employment at the end of term in June.

Question 2, I've just received my settled status and wanted to change to home student. I've uploaded my sharecode and letter to the evidence portal on student finance is this correct?

Given the above two points, what is the likely out come me ending my employment at the end of this next month regarding student finance?
Original post by Dr africa
Hey,
I'm due to finish my studies at the end of this academic year which started in September. First question is how long do I need to remain in employment. I received less funding than usual this yest so does this mean I can end my employment at the end of term in June.

Question 2, I've just received my settled status and wanted to change to home student. I've uploaded my sharecode and letter to the evidence portal on student finance is this correct?

Given the above two points, what is the likely out come me ending my employment at the end of this next month regarding student finance?

Hi there, Once the team review your settled status they will be in contact with you to confirm if any additional evidence is required from you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending