The Student Room Group

I can't login to student finance

Hi there,

I've gone to login to student finance and I won't let me. I press the sign in button and the page appears as normal for a second but then switches to a blank page before I can actually log in.

What's happening? I'm currently in Japan trying to submit my travel grant paperwork but as I say can't log in to do it. Because of this I obviously can't call to get this resolved either.
Original post by Supahnerd69
Hi there,

I've gone to login to student finance and I won't let me. I press the sign in button and the page appears as normal for a second but then switches to a blank page before I can actually log in.

What's happening? I'm currently in Japan trying to submit my travel grant paperwork but as I say can't log in to do it. Because of this I obviously can't call to get this resolved either.

Hi there, I would advise to clear your browser history and cache and try to log in again. If you are unable to upload the evidence on your online account it would need to be sent via post for the team to review. Or you would need to wait to return to the UK. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending