The Student Room Group

everyone is already in a relationship

University student starting to feel a bit lonely, always able to pull and hookup, but notice that everyone around me is in a relationship whereas I am. Financially pretty secure, good job and graduate prospects. Not sure what to do - dating apps and going on dates with so many people is draining the life out of me
Reply 1
YOU GOT A DATING LIFE ... !!! haha.

Focus on career and money. Girls at uni age is perhaps the high valued in dating going after them at this stage instead of your career and good financial prospects seems stupid to me. They probably will run out of options after uni and run to people like you in flocks for financial stability.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
University student starting to feel a bit lonely, always able to pull and hookup, but notice that everyone around me is in a relationship whereas I am. Financially pretty secure, good job and graduate prospects. Not sure what to do - dating apps and going on dates with so many people is draining the life out of me

But are they in good relationships that will last well beyond uni? Doubt it.

Give yourself a break from it all and concentrate on studies , hobbies and friends. Desperation isn't an attractive trait; learn to put a value on other people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending