The Student Room Group

60 days extra student finance

So this is going to be complicated , but basically, I temporarily withdrew from University on health grounds back in October, and got 60 days extra maintenance loan. I was doing 4 years of a chemistry course; foundation year, first year, second year which i failed, second year again which i temporarily withdrew from in october. I had 2 years compelling personal reasons accepted for the last 2 years, and am now transferring to 3 years law, for which i am getting tuition and maintenance fully funded. However, i am transferring universities to one near my house so i can live with my family as they look after me health wise. My question is, will i have to pay back that 60 days maintenance loan? as i left with very exceptional circumstances
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by user12263748
So this is going to be complicated , but basically, I temporarily withdrew from University on health grounds back in October, and got 60 days extra maintenance loan. I was doing 4 years of a chemistry course; foundation year, first year, second year which i failed, second year again which i temporarily withdrew from in october. I had 2 years compelling personal reasons accepted for the last 2 years, and am now transferring to 3 years law, for which i am getting tuition and maintenance fully funded. However, i am transferring universities to one near my house so i can live with my family as they look after me health wise. My question is, will i have to pay back that 60 days maintenance loan? as i left with very exceptional circumstances

Hi there, No, you will not need to repay the 60 days additional funding awarded. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending