The Student Room Group

60 day funding

Hi I have done my first year , my second year I suspended in the first semester due to ill health but the university never told student finance . I am returning to do my year 3 and university are sending over to student finance a change of circumstances form for when I was ill . As they never did this. Now I am told I will get 60 days of funding owed from the semester I suspended in ? how do they calculate it would roughly like to know what I'd get. X
Original post by Peekies
Hi I have done my first year , my second year I suspended in the first semester due to ill health but the university never told student finance . I am returning to do my year 3 and university are sending over to student finance a change of circumstances form for when I was ill . As they never did this. Now I am told I will get 60 days of funding owed from the semester I suspended in ? how do they calculate it would roughly like to know what I'd get. X

Hi there, When you suspended your studies was your application suspended and were your payments stopped? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Hiya Angela , yes my payments stopped but the uni didn't tell student finance I was ill due to ill health but They have now sent a change of circumstances form over to them. So I am waiting for them to calculate
Original post by Peekies
Hiya Angela , yes my payments stopped but the uni didn't tell student finance I was ill due to ill health but They have now sent a change of circumstances form over to them. So I am waiting for them to calculate

Thank you.

Once we receive this it takes an estimated 16 working days to process from when they notify us. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending