The Student Room Group

Accommodation

Hey, I have a small double en-suite room in Angel Lane that I wish to leave ASAP however I’ve been told that I need to find a replacement.

I wish to leave ASAP, and the contract runs until July 29th with the possibility of extending.

Please message me for more info. This is for existing Kings Students!

This is £245 per week however I paid £2165 literally yesterday meaning there is only £775 left to pay on the contract. I am not asking for the full amount to be transferred to me, please message for specific details!!
Reply 1
Original post by Olivia_skeels
Hey, I have a small double en-suite room in Angel Lane that I wish to leave ASAP however I’ve been told that I need to find a replacement.

I wish to leave ASAP, and the contract runs until July 29th with the possibility of extending.

Please message me for more info. This is for existing Kings Students!

This is £245 per week however I paid £2165 literally yesterday meaning there is only £775 left to pay on the contract. I am not asking for the full amount to be transferred to me, please message for specific details!!

Hi,
UNITE has not licensed these properties and may have to repay the rent to students. UNITE has just been convicted for another unlicensed block in Haringey (North Lodge). If you're interested, take a look here: https://www.getrentback.org/Unite.html

The students at North Lodge are getting around £4,000 back from UNITE :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending