The Student Room Group

Student finance worries?

I applied for student finance before the deadline of the 19th of this month, and i got an email saying it was accepted, but now I am receiving emails saying I need to provide more evidence for the sponsor and stuff. Does this mean my application is incomplete and I won't get the money on time?
If your parents haven’t provided their household income information then your household income assessment may take more time to be completed.

You’ll get the basic loan amount on time. Get your household income information submitted asap if you want the income assessed portion of your loan to be on time.
Original post by indigo_g
I applied for student finance before the deadline of the 19th of this month, and i got an email saying it was accepted, but now I am receiving emails saying I need to provide more evidence for the sponsor and stuff. Does this mean my application is incomplete and I won't get the money on time?

Hi there, if your parents haven't provided their financial information they would need to complete the PFF2 form and upload this online. They can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137607/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

I would advise to have this completed and uploaded online as soon as possible for the team to review. Once this has been processed the team will be back in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending